CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Rough Day, Good Results!

I had a really rough today today. I took a nap and slept too long and felt like I slept my day away. Elijah had a really really bad day at school and the school called and I have to go in for another meeting tomorrow. He spent the whole evening in his room tonight.

I am dreading the school meeting, I just don't know what to tell them, I have no idea why my son is acting this way! It just blows my mind the things he does and says there. It hurts me too :(. I'm embarrassed for him and for myself. How can such a smart happy little boy turn into this miserable child that can't behave in school and disrupts the whole class? Sigh.

Other than that I am struggling with keeping the house clean, and the laundry done. It's just never ever ending! I am going to ask my mom to come over and help me tomorrow, I hope she will!

I have been craving bad foods all day today. CHINESE . It sounds SO good. I cant wait until Saturday so I can have some! Chocolate! Part of me wants to think what is life without the enjoyment of chocolate? I know I could have a small piece or something but when I am in this kind of mood once I get going I would eat a whole package!

1 comments:

kellywentcrazy said...

As I was reading this, I noticed I had over half of one of those giant bars of dark chocolate sitting on my desk! lol