CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A new week!

So today was a good day for me, I woke up late since my mom was here and I got to sleep in! But I made myself eat a good breakfast and made a really yummy dinner. I even did a dance exercise DVD

It was really really tough, and I was sweating like a pig lol, but it sure felt good!

This was the one I did, Jolene got it for me on clearance at Walmart.




I started off just doing the first 10 minute set, and Jolene did that one with me, but the moves are really fast paced and hard to pick up so quickly, but I think we did a good job! Then I tried to talk her into doing another set with me and she said I should do it and she would just watch haha. So I did the major fat burning one and only made it another 5 minutes it was so fast going. I did realize that I need to find a really good sports bra, because my boobs are a huge hindrance to my movement, it sucks lol. I can't wait until I get thin and they shrink back to pancakes again! :P

So my goals for this week, eat right and stay within my calorie range on spark people. Eat more protien and more veggies and fruit. Exercize!! Call my doctor to ask about that new stop smoking pill. Go to bed at decent hour. Remember to take my Prozac and my vitamins daily!


0 comments: