CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

I want a real blog...

I decided to make a blog separate from my myspace blog. :) I just feel like its something I want to do, because after reading other peoples blogs on here it seems like such a neat thing to be able to go back and remember from your writings on here. I've had lots of blogs. I never seem to continue them but I think now I will, as I am in a different space in my life, more settled and happy. Yet I am still stressed to the max but in different ways than in my previous life. I wish I could find my blog I had on here from a couple years ago because it has some really awesome poetry I wrote in a time of great turmoil in my life, during the time right before I separated from Tim. I am going to go try to look it up!

0 comments: