CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Another good day!

I exercised for 30 minutes today! Yay me!!! I did good eating wise too, still need to get that protein up there and probably less wine LOL. Heres a link to what I ate today.
I stayed within my calorie limits, and the bagel I had for a snack was SOOO good!

Other than my new healthy lifestyle stuff.... Today was a pretty good day, Elijah said he felt sick this morning so I let him stay home from school, mainly just to give us both a break from it because I knew he wasn't really sick. I am calling mayo tomorrow to get a second option on the encopresis thing, because I really don't think its that, and I trust my mommy intuition way more than I trust that lame doctor! I just want to get his problems figured out so that he can be happy and healthy and can behave in school! Even Isaiah didn't have these problems in first grade. :(

We got the alternator put in the car, Jolene tried to do it on her own but eventually called Tim to help her. She is so awesome at fixing things, I wouldn't have even tried on my own lol. So thats taken care of, it sucked up all our money though, so we are totally broke again for now.

I didn't nap today so I am making headway on changing my schedule around, I always get really tired in the afternoon and want to nap like crazy but today I just made myself a cup of earl grey and got through it. I feel really awake and energetic now of course. I wish I was born an early bird and not a night owl! I just love the peace and quiet at night, I hate to go to bed and leave it behind for a hectic morning.

So tomorrow I hope to have another good day, I want to get the other half of the basement organzied and set up as a play room and get some laundry done. I would also like to go through the huge pile of papers on top of the mircowave shelf and clean it off. Wish me luck :) LOL

0 comments: