CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF!!!

I am so glad that it is Friday night! This has really been a rough week for me, I am not exactly sure why. I think I am just getting really burnt out with the daily grind, with winter, with snow and ice, with frigid cold and frozen toes!

The kids all have horrible cabin fever, which is to be expected when you choose to live in the Artic! LOL They are supposed to be watching Ratatouille upstairs and relaxing before bed, but I just heard Nolan go up there and say" Why are all the cusions off the couch!" That is my signal to go see....Ok, the boys blamed it on the girls and the girls blamed it on the boys just like usual...the battle of the sexes lives on!

you break up the fights

I didn't make it to Elijah's school meeting today because Jolene went to pick up my mom and had car trouble and they came back too late. I rescheduled it for Monday, and I am still not looking forward to going. I was so freaked this morning when Jolene was gone so long that I went over and asked my neighbor friend if I could use her van to go look for her. So I bundled up the girls and took the highway to my moms house, going slowly to look for the car just in case she had broken down. Since the Van got stolen last year we are still driving the 89 ford Crown Victoria we call Vicki. Vicki has been a good car, but she is really on her last legs :(. Anyway, back to the story! When I got to my mom's house my brother told me that my mom and Jolene had just left. Isn't it Ironic? Dontcha Think? lol. 90's flashback!




So I came back home and they were here. At least the girls got to get out of the house today, so thats one good thing lol!

Amazingly even though I missed his meeting Elijah had a wonderful day at school! It makes me SO happy when he comes home with good news. His teacher even called me to tell me what a great day he had. He is like having two different children! There is no middle ground, when is is on he is ON and when he is off he is totally OFF. At his next pdoc appointment I am going to ask to try him on Vyvanse, instead of the Concerta, because what works better for me might work better for my child! It's worth a try anyway!

Tomorrow is our "free" day. All of the kids will be gone to their dad's house by noon, except for for Journee who would rather spend the night with my mom so she will go there. I am so glad because we need a break! I want to go out and have some fun!
Photobucket

I guess this is all pretty domestic and boring stuff huh? So is the life of me :)

2 comments:

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

Ohhh, I love that song!!!! Here's to a great weekend. Do I feel a webcam party coming on :P ??

Masasa said...

Yep, TGIF! Only thing is, my Friday is really like my Monday LOL.

By the way, I went to the "how old do you act" quiz and scored two years younger than I am, which was a surprise because I usually am accussed of being overly mature:

"You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them."