CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Its been awhile

I dont really know what to talk about, things are pretty much the same around here. I am longing for spring, I just can't wait for the snow to lift and along with it my SAD. (Seasonal Affective Disorder).

Elijah continues to do well in school. His birthday came and went with sucess. He had a really fun birthday party and even though we were tight on cash, got some really cool presents thanks to Toys R Us clearance! Heres a pic of the birthday boy.
Photobucket
He is now SEVEN. How did that happen? So now we are done with Birthdays until June, and I am glad for that LOL. Winter Bdays are so tough compared to summer ones, when everyone can be outside running around!

I continue to alternate with sleeping all day and not sleeping at all. Its almost time for my period and I am feeling it definently. I jus wish it would come and GO. I am still taking Vyvanse( the days I don't sleep much) and Xanax (the days I don't take Vyvanse and sleep too much) I am still working on my card, system. The kids are becoming very efficient cleaners! Especially my sweet boy Elijah who goes above and beyond what is asked. He even cleaned MY room today.

I told Elijah if he was good in school for 3 weeks straight that I would get a Ginea pig! So this weekend while he was at his dad's house, I did! I absolutley ADORE her. We named her Winnepeg LOL Winni for short. She is so friendly and tolerates the kids holder and playing with her very well! She cost $35 which I thought was an INSANE price for a rodent LOL. When I had my sweet Cocoa (a brown ginea pig I had as a child) I think she only cost $5. I guess thats the difference of 20 years, LOL. So we got her, we got a cage, we got all the little accesories she needs. It cost a lot of money, but I know it was well spent! Everyone here loves her. I think it was destiny that we got her that day, because Jolene met her old babysitter (of twelve years) in the pet store that day and she gave Jolene $50 as a late birthday gift! So that paid for about 3/4 of what we spent on Winni and her supplies. AWESOME!!

Here is a pic our our new baby. Photobucket

I have been doing a lot of medical transcription work lately, and it is really taking a toll on me. I worked on it until 3 am today, Since it was due by tomorrow and we had a crazy weekend. At least it is done now and pays really well!

Well I guess I am going to try to get some sleep now, hopefully I can drag myself out of bed 3 hours from now and get Journee and Chloe on thier bus to preschool. I cant belive they are going to be in KINDERGARTEN next year. My babies are not babies anymore. I am hoping Journee will realize that soon and WEAN lol!

1 comments:

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

I miss you, where are you :( ?? I am so glad that Elijah is doing so well. And Winni is one cute rodent :P !!