CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Enter Vyvanse *updated*

Its almost 8 am. I just took the first pill of my new ADD med. I had a really rough time coming off Dexedrine yesterday so I am really wary. especially since this is a long acting pill. I am so hoping this will work for my symptoms, and not be heavy on the side effects. I hate side effects!!!!


So it is now 8 pm, and it has totally worn off, actually it wore off around 3 pm. The comedown wasnt that bad, I just got a slight headache and was really tired all the sudden. I took a 30 minute nap and was good to go. I wasn't hungry all day. We even went to Panerra Bread and I ended up taking 2 bites of my soup and bringing the sandwich home! Its the turkey artichoke panini and they are so yummy, I cant wait till the kids go to bed so I can warm it up and chow down now that my appetite is back LOL. So I am thinking this med could work for me, I am going to give it a week before I decide, since I survived today and did good. :)

1 comments:

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

I really hope this one works for you!! Sounds like it did the job today, hope it keeps up.