CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Something keeps pulling me under,
down down in the deep dark waters
I hold my breath, I struggle and kick
my feet, desperately trying to get back
to the light, to the air, to my rescuer
I am so sure is there.

I make it to the surface, fighting
that terrible force. I look toward
the sun but the sky is overcast with
rolling black clouds glowering at me.
Go back in the deep dark water
they say its safer there, you'll never
make it up here anyway, eventually
I will kill you, theres nothing left for you
to do.

2 comments:

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

Wow, this is so sad but yet beautiful. I wish I could make life a little easier for you :( . Love you!!!! {{{{{Quinn}}}}}

Crystal said...

(((((((((love you quinn))))))))))))