CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting back in the Groove

I am working really hard to get back on a regular schedule and continue with my new healthy lifestyle. I meant to start exercising on Monday and then all week long as well, but I've been painting for the landlord the last two days and I am so sore!

We are painting this beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bath house that he has for sale but not for rent :( We have a nice house now but it is really small for all of us and doesn't have a dining room which drives me crazy because I miss having family dinners at the table! I keep wishing something with the sale will fall through and we will be able to rent that house. Its only 100 dollars more than we are paying now and it has so much MORE! Fenced back yard, Dining room, 4 large bedrooms, Living room, Den with a fireplace! 2 bathrooms raised back porch, two car garage and so much more. Its like my dream house lol. I can dream right?

I like working, but not physical toiling LOL. I am more of an intellectual person, a people person, I need to feel like I am making a difference in the world when I am working otherwise it is just not fun for me! Like painting that house, I don't feel like I am doing anything special except making money, the people who buy it might not even like the color and repaint it right away. So anyway, I want to work, full time even, I feel like I am such a better mom when I am away from these kids for awhile.

Tonight I read a ton of books with Elijah and Journee and actually wasn't irritated when they kept begging for more! I just don't think I am made up to be constantly around and taking care of kids. I love them so much, but they really stress me OUT and the longer I am with them the worse it gets! So I just want to get my tooth fixed and find a good job that I will like, maybe even love?? That has more hours than the Diversity Council offers (ofcourse I will still continue there as well, I love it!) and dependable pay.

I am also hoping that I can go back to college this fall! I am pretty sure I am going to have enough in my tax return this year to totally pay off my student loan and once that happens I can get another Pell grant and go back. I want to go for social work. This time I am going to be smart about it and go for something I will actually like doing and be good at. I don't know what I was ever thinking trying to be a nurse! LOL Journee and Chloe will be in full day kindergarten next year so I will have lots of free time in the day, unless I find that great full time job, and then I will look into night or weekend classes or maybe even online classes. We all know I am great at doing things on the computer! heheh

Elijah is doing great in school so far this week. I am THRILLED. I think the concerta really helps him! He has had good days ever since he started it on friday. I don't want to jinx myself but I really think this could be exactly what he needed to help him get through the day at school. He has also been good at home and my sweet Elijah again!

Isaiah went back to the eye doctor today, he is soooo farsighted! I wonder if the lithium is contributing to this as well. So his new glasses will be in a week or two. Jolene took him to the appointment this morning so I haven't seen the frames yet, I hope they are cute!

3 comments:

kellywentcrazy said...

I think you getting a job and/or going back to school is just what you need. You've been so depressed lately and you really need to get out of the house.
I support you wholeheartedly! You CAN do it!
love ya<3

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

I totally agree with Kelly!!! I love you & I miss you!!!!

Veloute said...

Going back to school is a great idea!

I'm so glad Elijah is doing better! Isaiah is going to look sooo cute in glasses...how does he feel about them?