CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm starting my diet on Monday

I found the most appropriate coffee cup for me in the teachers lounge today. It states that "I'm starting my diet on Monday" which is ironic, because this is what I am always saying. So lame LOL! I know I need to diet, I want to diet, I want to be healthy and thin, but OMG its so hard with this life I lead! But, I am going to start a program soon, actually maybe next Monday would be good...

So this is my second full week of work, things are going well (I'm sure your all wondering why I am blogging at work!) and I really enjoy the work! We are very excited to be done with testing and moving on to actual interventions with kids!

I can hear them all piling into school now, so alive and exuberant! What I wouldn't give to feel like these kids do in the morning again. The first week was super hard on my knee but even though it hurts every day, it is more bearable. I don't go into see the orthopedic doctor until October.

The kids are doing really well and loving school! Elijah has a great male teacher this year who is actually keeping him in line so far. Journee and Chloe both love their full day kindergarten classes and always come home full of news of their day. Madison is her same old sassy self at home but is doing great in school. Isaiah, not so much. He is still unstable and we had a nightmare of a summer. I keep hoping things may be on the upswing for him, I feel like he has such a torturous life. :(

So life is hectic and very FULL. Ive never had to work all day with kids and them come home and deal with kids as well. Its entertaining to say the least!

I am loving our little group of friends we have now! For years I have dreamed of having a bunch of close comfortable "girlfriends". I have never been able to achieve this in previous times because we always moved around so much. Now after being in Rochester for 4 years, I feel like we finally have that core group of friends. We do really fun things together, even if its just hanging out in one of our front yards with glasses of wine, talking about our lives, our kids, sex (or lack of) or anything at all. Sometimes we go out on the weekends and I am learning that some people are fun to go out with and some people not so much! I am also learning that to go to certain bars, you need to be really buzzed before you get there! Otherwise I am so disgusted by everyone who is already drunk and acting like maniacs...

I have been writing this blog on and off for the past two hours. Maybe I will blog more often now, and maybe not? I seem to go in spurts with everything in life, because I do get bored so easily with the mundane.

TTFN!

0 comments: