CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

15 minutes

Thats what I am doing right now, 15 minutes in this day where I dont do anything required of me, instead I do what I want to do, damnit! I should be making copies for tomorows sessions. I should be going over first grade information. I like just sitting here basically typing about nothing in an office which is usually so full of chatter (I have a very chatty co worker! LOL). I like being able to just breathe and think about nothing.


I bought this metro mint water last night at the store, its actually good and very refreshing and has ZERO calories! Thats the perfect drink for me.... I do think I am losing weight, just slowly. All I have eaten today is a granola bar, a sandwhich (turkey) and a teeny bag of cheezits. I have drank one cup of coffee, one vitamin water, and one metro mint still going down. Its the evenings when I want to really eat the junk.

I checked out some books from the school Library to bring home and read with the kids. One book I picked up just because I liked the title is called The Lotus Seed by Sherry Garland. After looking it over I see its about the Vietnamese having to flee thier country and carrying this seed everywhere they go. It is a sad but touching book, I hope the kids like it!

The evenings have been hectic so far this week, but then it is only tuesday! Hopefully tonight will go better. We have been having a hump day partys on our front lawns on wed nights! A lot of wine, a few good friends, and some shameless gossip makes for a fun mid week release.

Well its time for me to go, I choose to spend my 15 minutes here with you, and now my time has ended! Off to help a child READ! :)

2 comments:

Masasa said...

Glad you had 15 minutes!

'All Or Nothing' Anjie said...

I am glad for your 15 minutes. Just wish we could have spent it together, LOL. I check out books for Zach all the time just for the title or the front cover.